Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 12/11/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Providence, RI
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 40-45K Plus Commission = 75K+
- AEs will be assigned a territory in RI (i.e. Cranston, Smithfield, Warrick, etc.). The rep will be out in the field roughly 4 days a week traveling to office parks and creating leads, setting up meetings, etc.
- The other day of the week (usually a Wednesday) the rep will be working out of the Providence office making calls and sending emails to prospective clients
- Rep will get $450 a month to compensate for car and cell phone.
A competitive and motivated mindset and a passion for new business development.
- Coachable individual with a drive to learn from the industry’s best
- “Hunters” mentality
- High energy, passionate individuals that carry themselves like CEO’s
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, and results-oriented environment
- Strong and effective communicator
- Detail oriented with strong organization & presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically about the personal impact to the client's long-term business strategy
- Team-oriented individual, with a thirst to compete and play for #1 every day
Industry leading compensation with aggressive residual, uncapped commissions. Unsurpassed training, nationally ranked growth opportunities and our insanely awesome culture.
- Protected territory development
- A competitive starting base salary with increases based on performance
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- The first year OTE is $75,000+
- Monthly/Quarterly/National contests
- Milestone bonuses based on performance
- Nationally recognized sales trainings
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Career Mobility: only promote the best from within the company
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401(k) program with eligible match
Consult, educate and simplify supply chain practices through an innovative, web-based platform. Streamline inbound, outbound, and third-party processes, providing customized solutions to the S&B market, selling to “C” level individuals.
- Lead meetings with presidents, CEO’s, CFO’s of businesses with frequent shipping volume
- Work with support staff to manage customers’ needs on a daily basis
- Solution and value add selling; effectively present solutions tailored to each potential customer’s needs
- Present a simplified technology solution developing a detailed analysis of customized needs in challenging areas and lanes
- Take the lead in coordinating/developing/managing all aspects of the sales process as well as ongoing customer support
- Meet, close, activate and train customer base on solutions around the sale
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776