Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 12/5/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Open
As part of the go-to-market team, the Sales Engineer drives forward the sales process by providing technical expertise. The SE will participate in and run product demos, act as a subject matter expert on cybersecurity and our offerings, and lead Proof of Concepts (POC). Ideal candidates are obsessed with customer success, have strong technical expertise, and can create a story around customer use cases. Prior experience in cybersecurity is strongly preferred.
- Act as the subject matter expert on our offerings.
- Communicate the value proposition to technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver live product demonstrations telling a story tailored specifically to address prospect’s IT security challenges
- Discuss Enterprise Security architectures and deployment scenarios across various IT environments
- Working with the greater GTM and Services teams, establish and drive best practices for Proof of Concept (POC)
- Stay informed of IT security compliance and regulatory changes that impact our target customers and their urgency to buy
- Answer technical questions that arise from prospects and sales reps
- Strong customer focus. Ability to engage with prospects and build trust quickly
- Able to communicate, educate, and share information with both technical and non-technical people
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiastic, high-energy, and a desire to drive the sales process
- Understanding of Enterprise IT Security and some familiarity with one or more of the following: firewalls, intrusion detection, antivirus, and TCP/IP routing concepts
- Intellectual curiosity, constantly learning new concepts, technology, sales methodology, etc.
- Understanding of a Microsoft IT environment, Active Directory
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and general IP routing concepts
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering)
- 3+ years in a sales engineering, technical consultant or similar presales role
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Firewalls, Vulnerability scanners, Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, End Point Protection Systems, SIEM Log Management Systems
- Experience in Cybersecurity strongly preferred
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776