Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist who will work as part of our small HR team. Ideal candidate would have prior experience in core HR functional areas e.g. recruitment & onboarding, policy implementation, employee relations, employment law compliance, HCM management, occupational safety, and training & development.
The ideal candidate must be a natural self-starter with a passion to be very consultative, share knowledge and find solutions. They should have a demonstrated track record of deepening cross-functional relationships and delivering results. To be successful in this role, the HR Generalist will always be focused on using progressive HR applications that can improve efficiency and create solutions for our customers. Great career pathing opportunity to become an HR Business Partner.
- Lead Recruiter for all open full-time and temporary positions. Understands progressive trends in recruitment and sourcing. Navigates applicant tracking system to process queue of requisitions. Work with hiring managers on sourcing strategies, job descriptions and crafting postings to attract the best talent. Manages external job board relationships.
- Work with external agencies on the sourcing/rotations of temporary employees
- Responsible for New Employee Orientation, Onboarding and Benefits Enrollment for all new hires local and remote.
- Manage communication updates on Team Member Intranet site
- Assist team members and managers on inquiries regarding policies/procedures/programs
- Manage the employee referral program
- Mange the tuition reimbursement program
- Coordinate social calendar of events for employees and manage the activities that make them successful
- Assist with wellness meetings and on-site events
- Assist with HR KPI metrics and reports
- Work with the rest of the HR team on complex projects which may include cross-functional team members
- Coordinate roundtable meetings
- Personnel management of org charts and employee files
- 5 years of HR Generalist experience; Bachelor’s Degree required
- SHRM-CP certification of PHR certification a plus
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, change management, performance management, federal and state employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Proven success of collaborative engagement throughout all levels in the organization
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems, HCM/HRIS systems such as Paycom, Halogen and iCIMS a plus.
Strong computer skills required; proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Microsoft Outlook
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Locations: Braintree, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776