Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Sr. Software Recruiter
The Sr. Software Recruiter is an integral member of our talent acquisition team responsible for delivering top talent and excellent service to technology clients. This individual will develop robust candidate pipelines and be capable of generating results in a fast-paced environment. This professional will be directly responsible for the full-service client management and recruiting of our R&D SW teams. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top-level talent through a variety of sourcing/recruiting techniques. This professional will ensure impeccable recruitment execution to achieve seamless candidate and client recruitment experience.
- The Senior Software Recruiter will partner with client stake holders to source, interview and hire software talent
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process; including recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires. Help create a best in class candidate experience
• Collaborate with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
• Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Applicant tracking system is Workday
• Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics
• Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies
• Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
• Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified College/Universities, networking and industry events, job fairs, and conferences as needed.
• Expertise is in recruiting across various technical disciplines, which should include embedded software, Robotics, IoT, Big Data and Computer Vision/Machine Learning
- Must have a reputation for exceptional follow-up with applicants and stakeholders
- Deep experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts
- Expertise in advanced Boolean and/or Semantic searching
- Proven ability to support/interact and advise senior level management
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- Proven experience engaging high-potential prospects through targeted sourcing and cold calling.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels.
- Work with little direction or supervision
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and resourceful, with exceptional problem solving skills
- Preferred Education: BA/BS
- COMPUTER VISION
- EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
- MACHINE LEARNING
- NEW HIRES
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- VALUE PROPOSITION
- MARKET INSIGHTS
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Duration: 6 months
Locations: Bedford, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776