Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 11/16/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Java & SharePoint Developer
Location: Tucson, AZ
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 60/hr.
Duration: 1 Year
Java & SharePoint Developer
Minimum of four years’ experience writing SQL statements against relational databases.
Questions (must be YES to ALL):
Are you willing to work onsite in Tucson AZ during this entire engagement?
Do you meet all the requirement listed below?
Are you a US citizen?
Tasks range in size and scope, typically taking four to forty hours to complete. All applications are supported by a maintenance team. The maintenance developers are expected to follow the Scrum agile software development methodology and knowledge of Agile software development practices is desired. Strong communication and presentation skills are required to facilitate discussions between customers and team members. The candidate will be expected to develop an understanding of customer processes, contribute to functional requirements documentation, work with Analysts and peers to address changes and support the application. Additionally, developers are expected to draw parallels between the requirements of the current application and other applications or tools that have been developed or are in work, facilitating code reuse across the department. This position requires complete understanding and wide application of technical theories and concepts in web development. The candidate will provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult business problems. These solutions must be innovative, thorough, practical, technically sound and consistent with organizational objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Minimum of four years’ experience writing SQL statements against relational databases.
• Minimum of four years’ experience developing Java and JEE Applications.
• Minimum of four years’ experience designing relational databases.
• Experience working with the Oracle (12c) relational database.
• Skilled at developing applications using object oriented design principles.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Able to work collaboratively in a dynamic teaming environment.
• Working knowledge of both the Windows and UNIX operating systems.
• Strong understanding of RESTful web services.
• Understanding of COTS support and vendor agreements
• Understanding of software licensing procedures
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience developing secure web services and remediating security vulnerabilities.
• Experience developing web applications with HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience developing applications using Maven, Spring, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
• Experience implementing JEE design patterns.
• Experience with messaging systems (such as JMS)
• Experience with JPA, specifically the EclipseLink implementation.
• Experience with Ant, JUnit, and Selenium and continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins).
• Experience with Coldfusion development, Sharepoint design & support
• An understanding of the client’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS).
• Agile software development experience, particularly related to the SCRUM methodology.
• Working knowledge of XML and JSON.
• Experience using Eclipse, JDeveloper, and Toad.
• Experience and familiarity with Netegrity SiteMinder, LDAP, Tomcat, Apache, Active Directory, HP Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, WebInspect, and Fortify.
• Experience with SQLServer.
• Experience developing web-based and native mobile applications.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776