Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 11/12/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Location: Cambridge, MA 02138
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 50-70/hr.
Duration: 1 Year
Sourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition
- Need to have previous experience sourcing people in the clinical development, bio-tech space (think Shire, Bio Gen etc.)
- In close liaison with the Head of Talent Acquisition, Manager, Clinical Talent Acquisition, and Clinical Recruiter, manage the execution of recruitment and sourcing strategies for all assigned requisitions.
- Proactively source passive and active talent through social channels, Boolean searches, job boards, ATS system, referrals and other creative avenues to generate robust talent pipelines.
- Present screened, qualified candidates to the Clinical Talent Acquisition Team to be presented to hiring stakeholders across the business in consideration for critical hiring needs as assigned.
- Provide regular status updates to the Clinical Talent Acquisition Team on pipeline activity, challenges and market intelligence.
- Compile and distribute key sourcing, hiring & market data (including adhoc requests) to help educate business leaders, drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions.
- Act as a subject matter expert to the Talent Acquisition team – helping them build their own individual sourcing skills and strategies.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree required, with at least 2-5 years (5+ for Senior-level) of sourcing / recruiting / talent acquisition experience gained from working within a staffing agency or professional services environment.
- Demonstrated experience with, and success with, sourcing clinical research talent in a biotech setting.
- Life Sciences experience required.
- Ability to source passive candidates by executing effective reach out and communication strategies.
- Ability to attract and engage with all levels of talent in an engaging and professional manner.
- Tenacious ability to hunt talent using unorthodox approaches – think outside the box to win the war for talent.
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to multi-task and self-manage. We all have a very high sense of urgency – that should sound energizing to you.
- Ability to think strategically while rolling up your sleeves to ‘get stuff done’.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, influencing & decision facilitation skills.
- Competent user of applicant tracking systems; LinkedIn Recruiter and Workday a plus.
- Strong excel and power point skills – in order to track, report on, and present on all your great sourcing efforts/results.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776