Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 11/1/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Associate Application Scientist
Job Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35-40/hr.
Duration: 3-6 months
Associate Application Scientist
We are seeking a contract associate scientist to join our R&D team. This team is primarily responsible for developing PCR-based assays and integrating the assays into automated instrument platforms under applicable IVD regulations for Newborn Screening and adjacent clinical space. This is a 3-month contract position and may be extended to six months depending on project need.
- The primary role of this temporary position is to create material data sheets for production
- Write assigned verification and validation (V&V) documents and participate in V&V activities.
- Education and Experience: B.S. in life sciences or chemistry
- Experience in PCR product development and manufacturing is preferred
- Experience working in a regulated environment (IVD, CLIA) is preferred
- Other Requirements: Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- A great team player, and able to multi-task effectively and be fully committed to product development timelines
A proactive attitude and the ability to work in fast pace environment
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776