Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 10/22/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Data Architect Insight Services
Job Location: Bedford, MA 01720
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 110-125K
Data Architect, Insight Services
Looking for: Minimum 3-5 years database development on the Microsoft SQL Server platform. Excellent understanding of T-SQL, Data Warehousing, Indexing, and data modeling.
PURPOSE: Work with Data team to develop and maintain data marts, data workflow and special projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain reporting database schema, data and ETL’s. Promote efficient processing of data from source systems and strong relational model for reporting data mart.
- Design data models for reporting and analytics, using T-SQL, SSIS, and SSAS cubes.
- Assist team in development of data sources for BI tools.
- Support workflow data requirements for operations, work special projects where database services are required.
- Work in a team environment to meet deadlines and ensure department goals are met.
- Handle multiple tasks effectively and communicate well.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (degrees, certificates, licenses, etc.):
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL, Data Warehousing, Indexing, and data modeling.
- Microsoft T-SQL, Integration Services (SIS) and Analysis Services (SSAS) required
- Minimum 3-5 years database development on the Microsoft SQL Server platform
- Experience with data warehousing and reporting/Business Intelligence services
- Experience and working in the healthcare industry a plus.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Extensive knowledge of Data Modeling specific to Data Warehousing, ETL development, and OLAP processing.
- Ability to administer and maintain efficient data warehouse for high-volume use.
- Highly knowledgeable in developing Microsoft SQL tables, stored procedures, views, etc.
- Experiences in Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Good analytical thinking on BI analytics and identifies critical issues with ease.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with members of management and employees.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in accordance with project schedules.
- Ability to develop complex reports and perform detailed analysis and correspondence.
- Must be a well-organized individual that can work with a team as well as on an individual basis.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776