Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 10/18/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Foster City, CA 94065
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 50-58/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Software Test Engineer
- This role is to provide automated and manual software testing to an agile software development team working on a next generation clinical screening and diagnostics assays. The main focus of your working will be to test software automation component for liquid handing working against a centralized server via REST API calls. As a software test engineer, you will work in a cross functional team to perform exploratory software testing and formal software verification activities.
- Test development experience with programming or scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or similar
- Familiarity with Windows 10 environment and/ CentOs Linux base
- Familiarity/basic knowledge with in Docker technology
- Understanding of automated test framework
- Ability to multi-task and multiple projects simultaneously
- Be curious, detail oriented, and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly
- Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Have proven ability to self-manage, as well as manage interdisciplinary relationships
- Good verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
Bachelor or Master Degree (or higher) in Computational Science, or related field from an accredited university (or foreign equivalent).
- SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- AUTOMATED TESTING
- SOFTWARE TESTING
- SOFTWARE VERIFICATION
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776