Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 10/9/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sr. Software Developer - Fullstack
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: Open
Duration: 14 months
Sr. Software Developer (Fullstack)
- Design and develop a world-class multi-tier micro-service based distributed system to build the next generation NFV Marketplace Portal.
- Define, architect and develop REST APIs, implement scalable web services and build distributed system software (and appropriate micro-services) using Java/J2EE stack.
- Work closely with different stakeholders (UI developers, product owners and quality engineers to develop best practices, make architectural decisions and define platform standards to design and optimize SOA applications
- Responsible to write clean, testable, readable and maintainable backend code that scales and performs efficiently.
- Responsible to write unit and functional automation tests as well as perform code reviews ensuring good code quality standards are met
- Responsible for troubleshooting and appropriate bug fixes of production issues with quick turnaround time.
- Mentor and lead other engineers in the team and promote good software engineering practices across the team.
- BS/ MS CS (or related technical discipline) with 8+ years of software development experience designing and developing complex distributed system software (using micro-services)
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, JPA including 5+ years' experience in building RESTful web services using Spring framework.
- Strong expertise in algorithms, data structures and databases (SQL/NoSQL), along with deep working knowledge of multi-threading, design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Exposure to TDD(Test Driven Development) and BDD(Behavior Driven Development) with Unit testing experience with Junit/TestNG and BDD automation experience using Cucumber/Karate and knowledge of coverage tools – Jacoco, Sonarqube
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment with exposure to Docker, Rancher, Maven and tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills and written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor of Science/ Master of Science in Computer Science (or related technical discipline)
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- RESTFUL WEB SERVICES
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- UNIT TESTING
- WEB SERVICES
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776