Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 10/4/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior CNC Applications Engineer
Job Location: Elgin, IL
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Open
Senior CNC Applications Engineer
In this position, our engineer will have access to state-of-the-art CNC machines and software to provide applications solutions for our customers. You will assist in before and after sales support with time studies, test cuts, machine configuration, fixture/ tooling design, programming, turnkeys, and training of our advanced machine tool systems at our facilities and at customer facilities nationwide.
- Presale time studies, process recommendations, tool selection and work-holding concepts.
- Training of customers at Method’s facilities and customer facilities nationwide.
- Generate Engineering proposals and presentations for customers
- Servicing customer with phone and onsite support
- Programming of customer parts
- Debugging and setup of complete machine tool systems.
- Writing technical processes/manuals for turnkey solutions
- Managing tasks to a specific timeline meeting delivery dates
- CNC Controls emphasis (Fanuc preferred)
- Strong CNC machining background
- Machine tool programming using CAD/ CAM
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with co-workers and customers
- Proficient in math
College, Engineering Degree Preferred
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776