Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Staffing Coordinator, Coding
Looking for: Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel and Coding experience required.
Oversees coding production daily operations to ensure all processes and workflows are completed timely and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee all coding production team assignments to ensure all charts assigned are coded
2. Prepare and report on differences in charts not processed and why
3. Review daily reports and dashboards to track/trend and report back to Coding management and off shore management production teams.
4. Assign and schedule work to staff and ensure completion
5. Develop/prepare coder production team’s staffing patterns
6. Facilitate coder production teams daily or weekly touch base meetings
7. Report on issues, trends and monitor actions plans being executed
8. Prepare and share data for client inquiries and or scheduled client meetings
9. Complete special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
2. Coding certification required, CPC, CCS or CEDC
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
Prior Coding experience required.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
This position is located in a temperature controlled office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position. Additional duties not included on this job description may be assigned by management at any time, based upon the business needs of the Company. Employees must perform all such duties assigned to them as a condition of employment. Likewise, this job description does not alter the at-will nature of employment at the Company.
The Company may review and update this job description from time to time, as deemed necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Rate 24-29/hr. or 50-60K
Locations: Bedford, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776