Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Evaluates specifications, project plans and procedures which are used to establish work schedules and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
* Determines the need and coordinates with purchasing and engineering for procurement and delivery of tools, equipment, and materials, and to conform to work schedules.
* Assures that items received at the job site are in accordance with purchase orders and are tracked and received in Deltek.
* Direct and supervise personnel and subcontractors by interpreting plans and specifications, and assure that they are executing their assigned work in accordance with those documents, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
* Manages inspectors, subcontractors, and suppliers to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
* Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to drawings and specifications and progress adheres to construction schedules.
* Plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA rules, regulations as well as our Safety Manual and client site specific requirements.
* Inspects our Engineering’s facilities or the construction site to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards. Determines corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follows up to ensure the corrective measures have been implemented.
* Assists in the development of procedures and supervises the implementation of those procedures to perform work in site-specific hazardous environments.
* Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
* Acts as our spokesperson interfacing with concerned, client, public and regulatory officials.
* Assists in procuring construction permits and municipal/county/federal inspections.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors and co-workers.
* Experience in the LNG, natural gas, petrochemical, or oil industry.
* Knowledge of MS Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word Processing software.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Locations: Portsmouth, NH
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776