Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Main Skills sets include:
1) Development skills
3) Experience with the Implementation/Management of Applications
- Administer the firm’s application portfolio and related vendor relationships which includes a Document Management System (currently Autonomy, moving to Net Documents), 40 legal applications and Microsoft Office and related legal industry MS Office enhancements;
- Maintain a small MS-SQL DB environment;
- Contribute to a framework that will govern how technology solutions will be identified and implemented;
- Partner with IT management to move the firm’s technology towards a SaaS/Cloud architecture;
- Partner with the IT Support Manager to maintain and advance the support of legal applications at the firm;
- Help ensure the security and integrity of client and firm data;
- Collaborate with business partners – practice and administrative group leaders – to identify and implement solutions to solve business challenges;
- Balance the firm’s requirements with IT Governance (Architecture, Budget, Project Management, Operations, Support);
- Execute on project plans and assist others in executing on project plans across the IT organization; and
- Participate in the Legal IT industry outside of the firm in the form of knowledge sharing, collaboration on architecture and design and technology advancements. This includes ILTA events as well as other cross-industry collaborations.
Core Competencies and Qualifications
- Current or previous legal industry experience and exposure to legal application systems including DMS, Exchange and Time Entry;
- 2-5 years of IT application experience, preferably at a mid to large size law firm;
- A strong track record of supporting technology applications across multiple offices;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including a comfort level with verbal and written communications aimed at both technical and non-technical team members; and
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects and complete multiple tasks on schedule.
- 3-5 Years legal IT application administration experience.
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in business/computer science or equivalent work experience.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Rate 100-140K Depending on experience
Locations: Boston, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776