Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
EIS Global Sales/Marketing Manager
Responsible for the short-term and long-term strategy and profitable growth of the Automotive Energy Storage market segment. The position is accountable to understand, communicate and influence market growth trends and to manage the global matrix cross-functional teams that develop, manufacture, supply and sell the client's products to customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead market research. Develop a global view of markets, trends, threats and opportunities. Understand markets and value chains beyond individual customers.
2. Develop and communicate global market growth strategy; ownership of long range planning for the market segment.
3. Lead field-marketing, develop deep understanding of how and why customers use our product.
4. Generates global and regional market data – market size, customers, competition, shares, growth rates, supply/demand, etc.
5. Support and guide sales force in business development to execute strategy in each region. Develop compelling value propositions and selling tools to help sales force articulate our offerings.
6. Create meaningful and actionable segmentation to optimize positioning in target markets.
7. Develop global pricing/profitability strategies and guidelines.
8. Analyze and document competitive and regulatory environment and recommend appropriate actions and strategies.
9. Work closely with product management, sales, operations and R&D in developing product commercialization plans. Lead new product development and product launches.
10. Participate on committees/tradeshow boards as necessary to influence growth opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. A minimum of a BA or BS in a technical or business discipline; MBA preferred.
2. A minimum of 3 years business to business marketing to industrial or technical markets. Automotive industry experience a plus.
3. Experience in primary and secondary market research methodologies; pricing, segmentation, positioning, marketing communication and strategy development required.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
1. Experience in industrial marketing, sales, and business development, preferably chemicals, non-wovens, specialty papers
2. Successful track record of improving profitability, and driving a global product offering
3. Clear understanding of the commercial side of business, and strong financial acumen
4. Strong leadership skills
5. Demonstrated ability to create, communicate, and implement strategic plans and tactics
6. Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
7. Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Locations: Walpole, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776