Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Senior Process Engineer
The Senior Process Engineer II is responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing processes, instrumentation and equipment for clinical and commercial manufacturing. This individual provides expertise in engineering, design and process scale-up. The Senior Process Engineer II develops and recommends new process formulas and technologies to achieve cost effectiveness and robust manufacturing. This individual establishes operating equipment specifications and improves manufacturing techniques. The Senior Process Engineer II is involved in new product scale-up, process optimization, technology transfer and process validation activities.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides engineering expertise to the design, specification and installation of pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment.
- Partners with Process Development for technology transfer and scale-up activities.
- System ownership of pharmaceutical equipment and/or processes including the following:
- Responsible for specification, design, installation, and commissioning of new equipment
- Drafts and maintains Standard Operating Procedures and Batch Records
- Responsible for process/equipment troubleshooting and technical support
- Trains of Manufacturing and Facilities staff
- Leads technical aspects of equipment/process investigations.
- Assists the manufacturing operation in problem solving with regards to equipment and systems.
- As technical owner of process equipment (Formulation Vessels, CIP Skids and Spray Dryers) interfaces with various departments (Manufacturing, Development, Facilities, QA and QC) to ensure processes and equipment designs are complete for new product implementations.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field is required.
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 12-15 years of related industry experience is required
- Experience working in a FDA regulated operation, preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology area is required.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Rate 130-140K + Bonus
Locations: Boston, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776